Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing question? help

I am gonna be starting my cycle this week I am doing t400 for 10 weeks and I was gonna be doing eq with too but can't get any. Anyways I have enough test prop to run eod for first 4 weeks. Should I jumpstart with 50mg anabol tabs or 50mg of prop eod. If I use prop can I mix it with the .5 of t400 that I will be doing twice a week. thanks for any help! :)

You can mix them, but I suggest you bake the T400 because it's known to be dirty.

so I did my first shot last night. .5 of t400 mixed with .5 of qv test prop, in the glute. It didn't burn at all going in or at all last night. I forgot to bake it so I sure hope its clean, will baking it change the pain. I massaged it in the shower (hot hot water) and it didn't seem to hurt. This morning I woke up and it felt like someone kicked me straight in the left ass cheek. It hurt so bad I didn't even want to shit earlier. I've done test e 200 and deca 300 and this was like the same sore pain only multiplied. I'm keeping an eye on it but I think it will be ok. Will quads be horrible and will baking help the pain. thanks

T400 has a nice kick to it and depending on the prop you are running, you could be in trouble.

yeah I've been massaging it still and it seems to be getting better or maybe I'm getting used to it oh well either way its not red and puffy and warm so I think we're go for launch. Bring on the pain. I'm taking pictures and measurements tonight. I am so frickin excited, I just hope it works as well as it did last time.

So I took measurements last night biceps, quads, chest, calves, forearms and even neck lol. I know this is gonna sound dinky but, yeah that's kinda the reason I'm on a cycle. I've been working out since high school off and on (3-4 years) but seriously the last 8 months or so. I lost a bunch of weight at basic training, due to all the running. Went in about 187 (15-20% bf) and came out 169 (prob 10-12%bf). So I've been working out like crazy if I eat a ton I get fat again and if I eat to little I can't gain a pound. Measurements came out like this biceps 14 1/4", quads 20.5" flexed (sad), chest 39",forearms 11 1/2 ", calves 14 1/2" (chicken legs suck), waistline 34 1/2" (hoping go to about 32 less fat more abs) weight 173 and I'm 5'11". I took pictures too. Sorry to post so much maybe I should move this to a different topic. Next shot .5 ml t400, .5ml tprop. getting 25ga needles so I can do in quads too. Oh and pain is almost gone, legs days just suck.

Top Bottom