Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing question

wzkid

Ok quick question....

If my cycle is going to look like this
1-12 prop 50mg ed
1-10 ace 50mg ed
Proper pct following

1. Could I mix the tren and prop together in a sterile vial and inject just once instead of twice? Pretty sure I can ,but wanted to verify.

2. If someone was running this cycle but, didnt have access to oral winny which was my first choice, what would be a good sub if any, if being used for a cutting cycle?

Thanks for the help guys and please no flames, lol

ok yes you can mix the prop and tren together in the same pin. you dont need to mix them into another vial first.

you can drink the winny as long as its not oil based. get water based im sure your source has it. how many cycles have you done in the past.?

Hate to admit it but, this is my first. Currently still checking everything out and researching but, ace and prop will be here any day. Still trying to get my pct right before I take the plunge(no pun intended) but, my winny fell through so that why I asked about a sub.

Thanks for the response big greg

nothing wrong with bein your first cycle, we all here to help. but why are you doing prop/tren for your first? also what are your stats?? since you already got the prop/tren coming i guess its kinda late to drop that and just run a simple test only for your first cycle to see how your body reacts to it.. also i would change your cycle to this..

1-8 prop 50mg ed
1-8 ace 50mg ed
Proper pct following

what is your proper pct also?

Well I think I have narrowed my pct down to aifm and hcg. Still getting dose and length figured out. Not sure about nolva or not but thats why Im still researching, lol.
Stats are
31 yrs old
5'8
195lbs
Hitting iron for about 2 1/2 years with steady progress. Ive always been really strong with a meso/endo body type. Even when I had never worked out I was always getting questions about how often I worked out.

Reason Im doing tren with the prop is mainly because I have been reading about it for the last couple of years and figure as long as I use the ace I can come off if the sides are too much. Since its my first cycle thats why I figured out the dose for both kinda low. Ed is also to try to min any sides.

On your cycle suggestion, you think I should run the tren the exact same length as the prop? Do you think that If I ran the prop for 2 weeks longer it would help with any tren crash?

Thanks again for the help bro!

you seem like you did your research!... usually for a first tho you should just run one compound.

you could run the prop for 8 wks and the tren for 6wks at 50mg ed or 75mg ed of both.

what AI are you going to run with this cycle. you should run either aifm or aromsain thru the whole cycle and also in your pct. i would use hcg,clomid,aifm or hcg,clomid,aromsian as your pct.

Top Bottom