Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing Muscle Groups

I have always trained 5 days a week, and on each day I have isolated my muscle groups (IE. Chest, Back, Legs, Arms, and Shoulders). I have noticed that when a lot of folks that I'm friends train, they mix a larger muscle group with a smaller one (IE. Chest and Tri, Back and Bi, etc. ). Is this something that you all do as well. Can someone fill me in on the pros and cons of this? I train for mass if that makes a difference.

Sent from my Z665C using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

My last 2 years I have made GREAT gains with this split:
1. CHEST/SHOULDERS/TRICEPS
2. QUADS/HAMS/CALVES/ABS
3. BACK/BICEPS/FOREARMS

Keep detailed training logs, and modify your approach radically (i.e. rep range, rest times, pyramid up/down, etc), every 12 weeks.

Skin, I read your post about how you split up your workouts. Quick question man, I noticed you only have 3 days there. Do you only workout three days a week, or do you just do cardio on your 4th day or something? Just wondering if you could elaborate a little bit on that. I've been training for quite a long time,for a few years, but I've stuck to only one muscle group each day, and it has worked out well for me thus far. I'm just wanting to switch things up and grow.

Buddha, I do keep a detailed log of my workouts, but I surely will try and switch things up more than I have in the past. I think that is something I have lacked on, I'm to complacent with my routines.

Thanks to all of you for your replies.

Sent from my Z665C using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Top Bottom