Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing d-bol and anavar

eviction

Supreme Deity
Platinum
I know people preach about orals being liver toxic and "dont be a pussy just jab yourself"... but im wondering why d-bol and anavar mixed wouldn't be a good combination. I have jabbed myself and have no problem with it whatsoever, but read up...

Here is the way i see it... liver toxicity can be combated easily with liver detoxins such as taurine and milk thistle as long as the overall dosage remains moderate (no more than 75mg per day of the combination)... since anavar is good for srength/hardness & Quality muscle gains, is somewhat anabolic with little to no side effects, will not aromatize, it seems to be a good aas to mix with d-bol, which is strongly anabolic and moderately androgenic. Of course d-bol can convert to estrogen, so gyno is a potential issue for sensitive users. Nothing that nolvadex can't take care of. Also if users are worried about water retention liquidex can be used. I personally don't mind water retention as I don't show bloat that much. Another benefit that I can see is that orals don't seem to stay in your system long. That means PCT can be started immediately after the end of the cycle, without having to worry about the guessing game of when to start after using long acting injectable esters. I already know that I react very well to d-bol by itself as it was my first cycle at 50mg e.d. for 6 weeks with good results. Even though I loved the NPP/winny cycle I did in december/january, I am wary about having a stash of needles and amps around as I travel alot and do not need the hastle of transporting them.

with all that being said, here is something that I plan on trying and I will keep you all posted, unless someone really shows me that this would be a bad combination. This will be a 6 week cycle.

week 1-3
40mg e.d. d-bol (bulgarian bionabol)
week 1-3 (orbit anavar)
25mg e.d. anavar
week 4-6
50mg e.d. anavar (orbit anavar)
25mg e.d. d-bol (bulgarian bionabol)

PCT: 200mg clomid day 1
week 7-8
50mg clomid e.d.

any feedback is appreciated.

Sounds interesting bro. Although i've never cared too much about all oral, I have never seen anyone put these two together.
I dont see where it would be extremely hard on the liver as long as you take the precautions! I say give it a shot and let us know how it goes. :)

satchboogie said:
so an all oral cycle?
i'm against!

yes i know, like everyone else... but explain further, from a purely technical view on why it is a bad idea...

Im using dbol and anavar together right now. I doubt you'll have a problem. People also say you shouldnt run dbol for more than 5wks or so, which I have done also with no problems. I dont like this particular cycle you drew up, not necesarily because its all oral, but because I just think the results would be limited.

OuttLaw said:
Im using dbol and anavar together right now. I doubt you'll have a problem. People also say you shouldnt run dbol for more than 5wks or so, which I have done also with no problems. I dont like this particular cycle you drew up, not necesarily because its all oral, but because I just think the results would be limited.

i'm not looking for dramatic results from a short all oral cycle. But i bet I can keep a solid 10lbm from this cycle.

My 1st cycle ever was winny and anavar.....Its tough on the liver and thistle is not a wonder detox either..So please dont think u can throw 1000 mg of thistle and u can take anything liver toxic....Remember thistle is a mild liver detox...

Im against doing more than 1 liver toxic oral....get the needle...

pumacorp said:
My 1st cycle ever was winny and anavar.....Its tough on the liver and thistle is not a wonder detox either..So please dont think u can throw 1000 mg of thistle and u can take anything liver toxic....Remember thistle is a mild liver detox...

Im against doing more than 1 liver toxic oral....get the needle...

It isnt the number of liver toxic drugs you do, its the total amount of mg you take everyday. I could mix 10mg of winny, 10mg of dbol, 10mg var, and it'd be less toxic than 50mg of dbol.

I had no problems with 50mg of dbol every day for 6 weeks, so i am assuming I am safe if i stay under 75 for no longer than 6 weeks. I also have done 50mg winny e.d. for 7 weeks.

Top Bottom