Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mix up in the factory?

johndorf92

Hey guys. I've recently just entered this site because i have been getting some weird symptoms from what I'm taking. This is my second time doing orals and the first one was fine. No real problem. It was anavar/oxandralone taken 40mg a day and bam no problem. I did get a pretty good size gain and strength as well that is why I'm doing it for the second time. Since my supplier left the country i needed to find myself another one. So this company is what i order from (is this legit British Dragon?)Please check internationalanabolics(.)com and find the oxandralone 50. (cant place links yet) see the lower right part of the packaging. it says so. Anyways. Ive been taking that product right now and bumped up to 100mg a day (slowly of course). And damn i am not feeling what i felt before. My stomach is bloated. My arms are always cramped up. SHORTNESS OF BREATH (i dont think this is one of the side effects of anavar/oxandralone though). I'm fairly hungry rather than being suppressed. I dont know. From my research, those effects come from dianabol right? WEIRD THING TO MENTION AS WELL. THE PRODUCT IS NAMED ANABOL BUT CLASSIFIED AS OXANDRALONE? can someone clarify this with me please. because i might be throwing my bottle away right now if this thing is trying to kill me. thanks a lot. any input is highly appreciated.

That's dbal bro I'm almost positive. .Anabol is a dbal I'm almost 100 percent sure. . What makes you think it anavar

that's the problem. its says Anabol but the formulation says 50mgs of OXANDRALONE. and im pretty sure oxandralone = anavar. plus the store sells dianabol as well. they have name it as dbol50. while the one im taking is anabol50. idk. this is very confusing for me.

Top Bottom