Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Missing days on test.

mthomps5

How many days without injection would it take to really mess things up. If I was on a test enanth cycle, and had been dosing 250mg twice a week (500mg/week) for about 7 weeks....how many days could I miss without messing things up too bad. 7days...10days????? Just curious. I recently had to miss an injection last week due to some complications. I ended up going 7 days between injections.I am back on schedule but just paranoid and curious all at the same time.
All injections have been to glutes. After how many missed days would it take before i would need to double the next injection (after not being able to inject for some time for any reason).???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- "EliteFitness...the only encyclopedia you need."

your fine. if you go more than 7 days imop i would double it up. it takes 2 weeks to kick in so, your test level will drop ever so slightly but not a whole lot.

bigmann245 said:
your fine. if you go more than 7 days imop i would double it up. it takes 2 weeks to kick in so, your test level will drop ever so slightly but not a whole lot.

Agreed, you dont really want to space it more than 5 days if you can help it, 7 max to keep blood levels from fluctuating too awful much.

I Inject Ed. So If I Miss A Day It's No Big Deal To Me. I Just Think It's Easier For Me This Way. I Do Remember A Time Last Year Where I Was Doing My Sust. Tren. And Nandrophenyl Everyday And Just One Fucking Slip Up For 2 Days Of No Shots And The Next Thing I Knew It Was 3 Damn Weeks. I Just Kicked It Back Into Gear On My Normal Schedule Without Loading Up And Didn't See Any Real Dramatic Loss. But I Forgot To Mention I Was On D-bol Even Through The Break. But I Probably Only Went To The Gym 3 Times At The Most During That Time Too.

Yeah, enathate is long acting but a decent gain, as long as you don't miss a week, 7 days, I injected the same twice a week. It has a rating of about 8 for both strength, and mass.

mthomps5 said:
if one is to go 9 days w/o injection...should i double the dose on next injection?

i would, since it takes a bit for it to kick in. but the best thing is not to miss. i know thats like saying, if you dont want to get an STD the best way is not to have sex. but it is true, try to stay on top of the cycle as if it were a second job. if you didnt show up to work for a week you would get fired. just keep up the schedule. i believe if you start a cycle you have got to have the time it takes to finish it all the way through. i read sometimes on here a guy went on vacation during his cycle. thats the 3 P's to me. Piss Poor Planning.

It's not as bad now as it would have been say 5 weeks ago. By now you have blood levels so high that a week off isn't going to make much difference. 10 days you might feel though. If you looked at a spreadsheet of the ester over time with your doses and schedule you'd see that there is still some test from 4 weeks ago that is added to the test from 3 weeks ago that is added to the test from 2 weeks ago that is added to the shot you just took. (Not that those sheets are accurate because everyone's cleaving rate is different but it's a data point for general purposes). Anyway, you've got enough in you so that you shouldn't feel much loss.

What about a propionate test shot, how long can u go in between shots, i am going every other day but am goin out of town for a few days, how long can i go without it

Top Bottom