Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

missing 3 days in a row while on cycle

camshaft

due to INSANE work demands this week i didnt get to work out 3 days in a row. i am so pissed, i feel like a fat lazy peice of shit. fortunatly the weekend is coming up and i can kill it, prolly gonna work out AM and PM sat and sun.

anyone deal with shit like this?

oh yes man...

your sitting there doing so much bullshit, listening to some 60 year women talking about bonds, having 4 deadlines due in three days, while the whole time thinking...man how am i gonna get all this work done!!! While your bloods rushing and your muscles are bitchin to ya because your not paying any attention to them.........why am i paying more attention to this old hag over my growing physique? shit oh yeah i gotta bring home the bacon!! meanwhile your bro calls you up, come on man lets hit the gym!!! I cant bro i gotsta do this work. Ferk!!! the dbols you ate 2 hours ago are sittin around hanging out in your liver saying " what the fuck is this guy doing?!!?? Why does he not want us to get him huge?!?! You tell your dbols your sorry and will not let it happen again!!! You finally finish your last assignment, hand it into the boss, AND YOU ARE READY TO HIT THE GYM!!.........then you go to your desk to grab the keys when u see it....due tommrow 15 page report on taxes!!AHHHHH!!.....Fuck it i quit, IM GETTIN HUGE!!!!

blah blah

thezan said:
oh yes man...

your sitting there doing so much bullshit, listening to some 60 year women talking about bonds, having 4 deadlines due in three days, while the whole time thinking...man how am i gonna get all this work done!!! While your bloods rushing and your muscles are bitchin to ya because your not paying any attention to them.........why am i paying more attention to this old hag over my growing physique? shit oh yeah i gotta bring home the bacon!! meanwhile your bro calls you up, come on man lets hit the gym!!! I cant bro i gotsta do this work. Ferk!!! the dbols you ate 2 hours ago are sittin around hanging out in your liver saying " what the fuck is this guy doing?!!?? Why does he not want us to get him huge?!?! You tell your dbols your sorry and will not let it happen again!!! You finally finish your last assignment, hand it into the boss, AND YOU ARE READY TO HIT THE GYM!!.........then you go to your desk to grab the keys when u see it....due tommrow 15 page report on taxes!!AHHHHH!!.....Fuck it i quit, IM GETTIN HUGE!!!!

blah blah

lmao well said bro well said

I feel your pain bro. I have been putting in 60+ hours a week and it is very dificult to maintian a regualar workout schedule and eat 5-6 meals a day!

Goodluck to ya.

thezan said:
oh yes man...

blah blah

hahaahhaah

I know what you mean, I work for a large brown del company... I bust my ass 10 -12 hours a day then go and workout 5 out of a 7 week, I missed leg day today I am so fucking pissed, although I will hit it hard tommorow. Fucking work why can't I hit the lotto, and then workout, without the pain of working !!!!!!!

thezan said:
oh yes man...

blah blah

that was the funniest, yet most relevant thing ive ever heard

camshaft said:
due to INSANE work demands this week i didnt get to work out 3 days in a row. i am so pissed, i feel like a fat lazy peice of shit. fortunatly the weekend is coming up and i can kill it, prolly gonna work out AM and PM sat and sun.

anyone deal with shit like this?

I dealth with it for 6-7 months. I lost 25-30lbs of muscle. Now I'm back on track and will never have an absence from lifting for more than a week. If I ever quit lifting again, I probably won't start back up. Its too much for me to handle. I was down for about 2 months. I went from 150lb incline dumbell presses to struggling with 95lbs. Really fucks with your head.

BOOGS

Top Bottom