x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Missing 1-2 days of Fina shots? How far will my blood levels drop?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Missing 1-2 days of Fina shots? How far will my blood levels drop? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I've been on Fina 75 mg ED. I'm going to miss 1-2 days of shots due to my poor planning. How much will missing those injections affect my blood levels? What impact will that have on my cycle?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Missing 1-2 days of Fina shots? How far will my blood levels drop?

I've been on Fina 75 mg ED. I'm going to miss 1-2 days of shots due to my poor planning. How much will missing those injections affect my blood levels? What impact will that have on my cycle?

If your just missing 2 shots for the whole cycle you prolly wont even notice. hehe, dont ya hate it when life gets in the way of your injections
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

HighIntensity
    I think tren has a half life of three days fro

I'm only running it 2 more weeks but I'm going to try to squeeze every bit out if it for these 2 weeks. My gains have slowed to a crawl (basically stopped). I've upped the diet and changed the workout program so we'll see how that helps.

All Natural
    I missed 3 injections of fina on my last mini-cycle (6weeks) due to a unexpected road trip and i really didnt notice any drop in lifts or what little weight i had gained...in my opinion you shouldnt worry.

n