Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

missed nolvadex dosage on pct

harlaney

I screwed up my pct bigtime because i failed to run nolvadex while in PCT for the past 3 days. I am worried that i messed up here. would it be okay to just start the nolvadex back up at 20mgs a day and keep going or do i need to run more to make up for those lost days? also would you add extra days to pct?

I screwed up my pct bigtime because i failed to run nolvadex while in PCT for the past 3 days. I am worried that i messed up here. would it be okay to just start the nolvadex back up at 20mgs a day and keep going or do i need to run more to make up for those lost days? also would you add extra days to pct?

Don’t worry. Back in the day, they didn’t even use PCT. PCT helps give you a jumpstart at getting back to your natural production. I am not saying not to do PCT by any means, just don’t get all worked up. You will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't add days onto the end. Just continue on as if you did not miss any doses. I really hope you are running more than just nolva for a PCT though.

Top Bottom