Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Minority health vs. white man health...

I am a photographer and I get to work with a wide spectrum of people. Comparing the general health and personalities of minorities to whites in very, very interesting. Part of the reason that minority numbers are rising is that their gonads still work because they are healthy. They stay active through walking and dancing etc. A large number of white people struggle to the nearest chair, plop down their obese arse and sit there and watch me for hours.

If we don't lose spme weight and get off our fat arses, we will be bred to extinction. Of course many whites think that possessing a sex drive is animalistic.

"You lack any sort of intellect to exchange ideas around here"

Ideas/theories such as yours should be reserved for your own pitifully mind,bro!...

Interesting.

I thought this would be another stupid posts about how white people are healthier than minorities because viruses and bacteria are racist.

Just remember that coincidence != cause. IF minorities are healthier, it's not because of their genetic structure. It's likely because they are able to get better physical exercise because of their lack of a comfy desk job. Desk jockies like myself, however, who try to avoid excess fast food and who work out are healthier than minorities. Then again, I'm "Hispano-Arab-American" so technically I am a minority. So I'm healthier than both minorities and whites. nyah nyah loooosers

Warik said:
Interesting.

I thought this would be another stupid posts about how white people are healthier than minorities because viruses and bacteria are racist.

Just remember that coincidence != cause. IF minorities are healthier, it's not because of their genetic structure. It's likely because they are able to get better physical exercise because of their lack of a comfy desk job. Desk jockies like myself, however, who try to avoid excess fast food and who work out are healthier than minorities. Then again, I'm "Hispano-Arab-American" so technically I am a minority. So I'm healthier than both minorities and whites. nyah nyah loooosers

I would agree about the comfy desk job though I suspect the genetics of the average African American creates a more physical person. Hispanics tend to do more manual labor. What about all the kids who are grossly obese? They have no desk job.

I've had several desk jobs. Men who run around and compare the fabric of their ties frighten me. I've also done construction and some of those guys were total animals.

hmmmm...not wise to generalize.....but i would have to say there are way too many lard asses in this country in all forms....

Testosterone boy said:
What about all the kids who are grossly obese? They have no desk job.

They are television commercial analysts by day, fast food connoisseurs by night.

Testosterone boy said:
I've had several desk jobs. Men who run around and compare the fabric of their ties frighten me.

Silk looks and feels better than that cloth shit.

I wish I could wear a suit to work every day. I'd be the man.

-Warik

Top Bottom