x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Minority health vs. white man health...


Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Minority health vs. white man health... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am a photographer and I get to work with a wide spectrum of people. Comparing the general health and personalities of minorities to whites in very, very interesting. Part of the reason that minority numbers are rising is that their gonads still work because they are healthy. They stay active through walking and dancing etc. A large number of white people struggle to the nearest chair, plop down their obese arse and sit there and watch me for hours. If we don't lose spme weight and get off

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Da Pope
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    colorful Colorado
    Posts
    20,892
    Rep Power
    104

    Minority health vs. white man health...

    I am a photographer and I get to work with a wide spectrum of people. Comparing the general health and personalities of minorities to whites in very, very interesting. Part of the reason that minority numbers are rising is that their gonads still work because they are healthy. They stay active through walking and dancing etc. A large number of white people struggle to the nearest chair, plop down their obese arse and sit there and watch me for hours.

    If we don't lose spme weight and get off our fat arses, we will be bred to extinction. Of course many whites think that possessing a sex drive is animalistic.

  2. #2
    Good Broly
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0
    WTF?

  3. #3
    Good Broly
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0
    WTF?

  4. #4
    Da Pope
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    colorful Colorado
    Posts
    20,892
    Rep Power
    104
    Would you kindly go find some steel to work with? You lack any sort of intellect to exchange ideas around here.

  5. #5
    Good Broly
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0
    "You lack any sort of intellect to exchange ideas around here"


    Ideas/theories such as yours should be reserved for your own pitifully mind,bro!...

  6. #6
    Warik
    Guest
    Interesting.

    I thought this would be another stupid posts about how white people are healthier than minorities because viruses and bacteria are racist.

    Just remember that coincidence != cause. IF minorities are healthier, it's not because of their genetic structure. It's likely because they are able to get better physical exercise because of their lack of a comfy desk job. Desk jockies like myself, however, who try to avoid excess fast food and who work out are healthier than minorities. Then again, I'm "Hispano-Arab-American" so technically I am a minority. So I'm healthier than both minorities and whites. nyah nyah loooosers

  7. #7
    Da Pope
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    colorful Colorado
    Posts
    20,892
    Rep Power
    104
    Originally posted by Warik
    Interesting.

    I thought this would be another stupid posts about how white people are healthier than minorities because viruses and bacteria are racist.

    Just remember that coincidence != cause. IF minorities are healthier, it's not because of their genetic structure. It's likely because they are able to get better physical exercise because of their lack of a comfy desk job. Desk jockies like myself, however, who try to avoid excess fast food and who work out are healthier than minorities. Then again, I'm "Hispano-Arab-American" so technically I am a minority. So I'm healthier than both minorities and whites. nyah nyah loooosers

    I would agree about the comfy desk job though I suspect the genetics of the average African American creates a more physical person. Hispanics tend to do more manual labor. What about all the kids who are grossly obese? They have no desk job.

    I've had several desk jobs. Men who run around and compare the fabric of their ties frighten me. I've also done construction and some of those guys were total animals.

  8. #8
    Da Pope
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    22,133
    Rep Power
    140
    hmmmm...not wise to generalize.....but i would have to say there are way too many lard asses in this country in all forms....

  9. #9
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by jerkbox
    hmmmm...not wise to generalize.....but i would have to say there are way too many lard asses in this country in all forms....
    Exactly!

  10. #10
    Warik
    Guest
    Originally posted by Testosterone boy
    What about all the kids who are grossly obese? They have no desk job.
    They are television commercial analysts by day, fast food connoisseurs by night.

    Originally posted by Testosterone boy
    I've had several desk jobs. Men who run around and compare the fabric of their ties frighten me.
    Silk looks and feels better than that cloth shit.

    I wish I could wear a suit to work every day. I'd be the man.

    -Warik

Similar Threads

  1. What will happen to America when white people are in the minority?
    By hanselthecaretaker in forum Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 28-Mar-2008, 08:30 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 23-Oct-2007, 05:40 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-Feb-2006, 12:31 AM
  4. Will White People ever Be Called A Minority?
    By curling in forum Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 23-Sep-2003, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •