Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Minimum test to run w/ T-3

Ant_eater

ATTN: STEW MEAT !!! Minimum test to run w/ T-3

I was planing on running this cut cycle early january.

omnadren 250mg/wk weeks 1-7
and T-3 at a yet undetermined dose.
ECA

with a good diet and cardio 5x a week

This would be my second cycle. I ordered from ** and my shiznit got jacked so I got no real buget left.

The goal is to cut as much fat off as possible, and keep most of lean mass. But getting cut is the biggest priority.

Any suggestions...

Last edited:
so you wanna cut huh?

I dont know about test only with t-3 I think it would work better with EQ or fina, also clen and DNP are cheap. DNP has to be the best hands down for staight fat loss.

Re: so you wanna cut huh?

brama said:
I dont know about test only with t-3 I think it would work better with EQ or fina, also clen and DNP are cheap. DNP has to be the best hands down for staight fat loss.

dnp has to be one of the most dangerous drugs out there...

Re: so you wanna cut huh?

brama said:
You should definately take test while using t-3....I'm not sure that 250mg would be enough.....maybe if you had other goodies in the mix (fina w/ test would be perfect for your goals).

if you take t3 @ 25mcg/d, you should be fine with 1cc of test a week, although take more just for the hell of it.

i am running t3 on my cycle @ 25mcg/d and having great results, not to mention, great strength increases...

Well I got a hold of CHO-mein Man and he's gonna reship regular mail (this guy's fucking great!) so I might be able to throw winny at 50mg/day with some clen.

There was a post on here about 3 wks ago by STEW MEAT and he said that 250mg/wk of test is enough to stop muscle atrophy during a t-3 cycle.

Suspension- what else are you taking? I'm really pumped on loosing alot of body fat and keeping tme current strength, as far as size goes I think I'll actully look bigger when I'm more cut.

Top Bottom