Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Minimum prop use

moneymaker12

I have only used long esters, what is the min amount of prop to use? Will 125mg eod be enough? How long does it take to kick in?
thanks!

Test is test. The weekly does doesn't depend on the ester. It depends on the cycle, the safest dose, the user.......

I think 400-500mg/week is the sweet spot for test. That would be 100-150 mg EOD for test prop

I think 400-500mg/week is the sweet spot for test. That would be 100-150 mg EOD for test prop

I agree with this. Pinning EOD is the right frequency and I prefer to keep test at 500mg or less per week. That will keep the estrogen related side effects down.

Test is not test and I hate when people say that. Your body will treat different chemicals differently. I got raging acne from sustanon, was it the carrier oil or the prop? regardless I felt unstable blood levels on it. So for me C is better. You don't want a roller coaster with your balls shut down. Although you are in charge of your dosage so that part is up to you and how you feel.

Test prop, etc, cyp, sust are not different chemicals. They're all test.

Top Bottom