Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Minimum orders domestic supply?

sephloe

maybe I am just missing it on their website but is there some sort of minimum order amount that I have to make on domestic supply?
Just looking to pick up a couple items only right now. don't need to get an entire cycle but want to make sure what the minimum order is

Payment

We receive the most popular Money Transfers services - MoneyGram (minimum 300$), Ria (minimum is 200$). Western union (minimum 400$)

Also We accept - Bitcoins, Litecoins, Dash and Ethereum.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Payment

We receive the most popular Money Transfers services - MoneyGram (minimum 300$), Ria (minimum is 200$). Western union (minimum 400$)

Also We accept - Bitcoins, Litecoins, Dash and Ethereum.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

yes this is correct right off the website

it is reasonable and fair if you choose to use one of those payment options

maybe I am just missing it on their website but is there some sort of minimum order amount that I have to make on domestic supply?
Just looking to pick up a couple items only right now. don't need to get an entire cycle but want to make sure what the minimum order is

The real domestic-supply.com has no minimum order so use them

for bitcoin and other crypto there is no minimum

Top Bottom