Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

minimum and max dose of test for first time user

Bob Jamie

Hi guys I'm 25 and I'm thinking of running my first cycle of test only , I wonder what could be the minimum dose to see
bulking results and the maximum sfae dose a newbie can take, I would love to go for the highest dose, thanks for your advice

the thing is no matter how much you use you will shut yourself down.. so running just a TRT dose makes no sense. i would say run 400-500mg a week. that is all you need.. anything more is just going to give you estrogenic and androgenic sides.

I would say how old are you? And 400-500 mg is the normal starting range
Hi guys I'm 25 and I'm thinking of running my first cycle of test only , I wonder what could be the minimum dose to see
bulking results and the maximum sfae dose a newbie can take, I would love to go for the highest dose, thanks for your advice

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Minimum and see results is better. I'd say the old fave 500mg a week is sound

And do not forget to get one of these and see what is going on in that body man. Screenshot_2018-06-18-11-11-50.jpeg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom