Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

minimum age for AS use ... this topic seems to never be discussed...

What do you guys think (especially mods and vets) is the absolute minimum age to start AS.

Some say 21 ... some say 24 ...

Let's hear everyone's thoughts...

It's discussed almost every month. I say start after 3-4 years of DEDICATED year-round training. Most high school punks don't have that so 21 is about right, unless you just started lifting at 21.

Dial_tone said:
It's discussed almost every month. I say start after 3-4 years of DEDICATED year-round training. Most high school punks don't have that so 21 is about right, unless you just started lifting at 21.

I agree

Hey guys! For starters a difinitive age is not similar for everyone. However, it is safe to assume that teenage use of gear is not adviseable or neccessary for that matter. After 4 years of natural diligent training and significant natural gains I would say it is alright to start if you are 21 and over. I am 21 myself, been lifting for the past 5 years and just started. I probably could have gotten a bit more size naturaly and le my body adjust naturaly to holding more mass, but I was to eager. Also I don't think I would have been as mature a few years back. Temptation to cycle more frequently, use too high does, etc still plagues me as @ 21 I still have a lot of growing up to do. In short there is no great rush, bodybuilding is a long journey, enjoy the trip.

Mike

Lets not forget the human body doesn't fully stop growing until around 25. Juice can fuse growth plates. Don't think that because your as tall as your gonna get that your done growing, you start to grow width as well. Shoulder to shoulder size will continue to grow. How dumb would it be to use roids for a better body but screw your shoulder width, then your never gonna have a v-taper. Not to mention one leg could have grown a little more then anotyher and it hasn't had time to catch up yet. This may not be noticeable to the eye, but it will really fuck up symetry, you just won't put on mass even. It's like having a back alignment problem.

tokebloke said:
Lets not forget the human body doesn't fully stop growing until around 25. Juice can fuse growth plates. Don't think that because your as tall as your gonna get that your done growing, you start to grow width as well. Shoulder to shoulder size will continue to grow. How dumb would it be to use roids for a better body but screw your shoulder width, then your never gonna have a v-taper. Not to mention one leg could have grown a little more then anotyher and it hasn't had time to catch up yet. This may not be noticeable to the eye, but it will really fuck up symetry, you just won't put on mass even. It's like having a back alignment problem.

Good post ... like the info...

Anyone else have input???

Actually this topic is discussed a LOT.

The issue is that many people (kids) don't like the answer, so they try every which-way to change the question.

It's the same as the question .... "can or should I drink while on a cycle". The answer is not what a lot of people want to hear, so they try to twist the question.

So, "minimum age for AS use" ...

Most people would agree that:

Anyone considering AS use should be well into their early 20s.... and ...

They should already be very very experienced in terms of lifting, dieting, training, recovery, etc.

Now that's it. There is the answer. All else is a bunch of attemts by people who do NOT meet those criteria to find some way to "get around it".

Actually there is an excellent excellent write-up on another board that goes into a full detail regarding this issue, but I hesitate to post a link (out of fear that a lot of the Elite-kiddies and drama-queens will infiltrate that board). Lets just say its on "AF".

The question is not an issue because as Riker says there is a simple and definate answer. Young kids just don't like the answer.

Also, it is very true about what tokebloke says.

Last edited:
you know some say lebron james used steroids, other stuff that helped him grow(hgh maybe?)

if its true than if you ask me Id say it paid off good considering he was #1 pick and signed more than 90 million bucks in endrosments

so depending on your needs I suppose, unlike some kids who just use them so they can look like that one guy on the cover of the magazine

Top Bottom