Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Minimum age for steroid use

99oomir

so this debate has gone on for many years and I've been on many different forms and have gotten a lot of different opinions. It seems like the guys who ran steroids young tend to think that it's okay to run steroids when you're a teenager. I'm wondering if any of you used to feel that way but if you change your opinion over the years. everyone else in this thread what's your opinion on what age minimum you should run steroids

minimum age for steroids should be 21-25 years old, i suggest 25 if you can wait
before that you can check sarms or supplements

closer to 25 would be optimal, use natural supplements before that, check out bannednutrition.com they offer natural supplements that work and with good diet results are guaranteed

so this debate has gone on for many years and I've been on many different forms and have gotten a lot of different opinions. It seems like the guys who ran steroids young tend to think that it's okay to run steroids when you're a teenager. I'm wondering if any of you used to feel that way but if you change your opinion over the years. everyone else in this thread what's your opinion on what age minimum you should run steroids

Asked and answered multiple times - 25

everyone has their own opinion... i wont even consider giving steroid use to people under 25 but in my opinion, it would be best to wait until your later 20's or early 30's... my opinion only but with this many years of experience, that is the age range i feel is the safest to start...

I would have to say mid to late 20s as most kids haven’t tapped out their natural talent before just hoping on.

Top Bottom