Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Minimum AAS for dieting

drfunknstein

Would 125 or 250 ml of ethanate or cyp per week be enough to retain muscle while dieting? I am doing CKD and considering adding clen/T3. I am currently not on any gear but have run about 6 cycles in the past (mostly test, Dbol, winny and some tren and clen)

if your going to use clen AND t3, i would up the test to 500. t3 can have a catabolic effect on muscle tissue so alittle more may be better for prevention.

how low your going with calories will have an effect also.

I am currently 225lbs at about 19-20%BF I have dropped my calories to between 1800-2100 per day. Cardio 3 times per week (30-40 mins).

Why not Anavar/Clen/T3... I think this is a great stack. Anavar has better anti-catabolic properties than test.

calories are low!

i'm 5'5" 185 eating that much, and i'm a very low calorie person.

what's your diet look like?

a suggestion if it's possible, more cardio and alittle more calories. might do the trick.

drfunknstein said:
I am currently 225lbs at about 19-20%BF I have dropped my calories to between 1800-2100 per day. Cardio 3 times per week (30-40 mins).

19-20% u need to do cardio six days a week first thing in morning on empty stomach for atleast 45 minutes preferably 60 minutes----get near 10% then think about gear or any t3/clen etc.

timtim said:
if your going to use clen AND t3, i would up the test to 500. t3 can have a catabolic effect on muscle tissue so alittle more may be better for prevention.

how low your going with calories will have an effect also.

So it's not good to use t3 while off?

Top Bottom