Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

minimal dosage of Winstrol for an endurance athlete?

OMEGA

just curious and seeking opinions.

mass was gained but that urge is over......

biking, and circuit lifting are of more interest now......

when a platue is reached.....

how would winstrol help?

no drugs as of present...training going extremely well.....went for a 35 mile bike ride the other day....no problem....

current program is as follows

day 1 run 1.5 miles warm up ......lift circuit style

day 2 ride 35 miles plus

day 3 off....(recovery)

repeat.

when should winnie or another drug be added...and what would be a minimum dosage

for a 235 pound 6'2 male...who is 23?

thanks guys for the help

I've read that dbol is very good for recovery for endurance athletes, 10mg after your workout. Not sure why though.

There is a great thread in the sports board on endurance athletes that would be of help to you.

Sorry omega, you were asking about winny. I know that a lot of mtn. bikers I train with in the gym use oral winstrol about 30mg/day. Again, I'm not sure why... whether for recovery or strength gains without adding weight.

thanks omoplata the dosage sound reasonable

I was thinking 25 mgs a day using a slin plin or 50 mgs ev other day........

I was just thinking about duration as well how long should It be run ?

and then would post cycle goodies really be needed after say a 6 week little run?

the goal is to to ride 50 miles 3-4 times a week........

and also lift twice.....

You won't believe this shit--I moved to Nevada and it's nuts here, my box of goodies acts like a fucking circus-cyp dancing around, pins acting like mimes, my fina now tries to swallow fire--this is unbelievable bro, unbelievable

lol I believe it man......shit like that happens from time to time.......but you gotta role with it chief......

maybe they will calm down if they see my sexy primos riding around in the convertable that I got them....be warned though they play hard to get.......the FINA might be too aggressive and shit:)

Top Bottom