Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MILLGIRL RESULTS/HIV

Before I started AS's I was about 126, most of that was fat, Im sure. I took clen only for a short time, in the first week of my cycle. I did okay, had some headaches but I lost a lot of body fat. I got down to 117. I was on primo at the time, and I was doing a lot of cardio, and gaining strenth I had not felt prior to HIV and ever for that matter. I am now 126, gained all this new muscle mass, and strenth beyond my wildest dreams. I lifting weights like its no big thing and the guys at the gym are tripping. Im very strong. Im on my fourth week, and now stacking with Nor50. Im sure Im going to get much bigger. I want the bulk of muscle, muscle serves as a protector and a storage house for vital fluids. Not to mention Im very vascular and have higher hemoglobin in my body which Im sure the virus hates. Im feeding the new cells two to three times a day. High levels of Vit c and Vit e, selenium, magnesium, chromium picolinate, Vit b12, a multi vitamin, grape seed extract, etc. Im still doing extensive research on the vitamins and how they work against the virus. Im healthier now than I ever have been in my entire life. I bought the Micheal Mooney and Vergel Nelson book called , " Built To Survive " and it has a lot of great information for anyone who is trying to beat this. I look forward to my trip back to the doctor and when they ask me why Im so healthy, and why I have new T Cells, and a lower viral load, this is what the studies promise, and feeling the way i do , I dont doubt it for a second. Like I said, since I have started my cycle and training, nutrtition, I have never felt this alive, and it shows! Im getting compliments all the time. Best of luck to your friend with this. Hope that helps.

MILLGIRL, long time no talk...... I"m glad you are doing good. You are a fighter, and you will make it through this. Just wanted to say hi, i'll drop you an IM, if i see you online. I've been real busy. But good luck with things in the future.

MillGirl,

I know you don't know me, but I have been following your posts for about 4-5 months now. I just wanted to say I am proud of you, and I hope you continue this battle with as much vigilence as you have now. Optimism, Good Health, and strong will to survive is the strongest medicine!

Good Luck,

Hindustan

------------------
The more you sweat in the gym, the less you bleed on the battle field.
- Jai Hind

Good luck with everything. Remember to research well before doing any kinds of steroids!!!

------------------
--MagicJ

Life is short
Get big
Get juice

Top Bottom