Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MILLGIRL RESULTS/HIV

millgirl

I will keep you posted on the results, in my cycle of primo depot and clen: ie: weight, measurements, how much Im liftind, side effects, etc.I will have a website with the before and during and after looks. I expect quick gain with my diet and work out regimn. I hope my findings will be helpful to other females, also I will keep a post on lab results as I get them. I have never gear before but I am this week. Here were my lab reults Nov 99, I am waiting new ones now, but they will be pre -gear results and I will have more in the next month or so.

CD4ABS, CD8 Ratio group

Lymhocyte Abs 2052
Lymph % 36.0
T4% 37.1
T4 Absolute 76`
T8% 35.5
T8 Absolute 728
T4/ T8 Ratio 1.05
WBC 5.7

CBC/DIFF/PLAT

WBC 5.7
RBC 4.19 (LOW)
Hemaglobin 13.5
Hematocrit 38.2
MCV 91.0
MCH 32.2 (HIGH)
MCHC 35.4
RDW 11.6 (LOW)
Platelet 171
Neutrophil 57
Lymphocyte 36
Monocyte 6
Eosinophil 1 ( LOW )
Basophil 0 ( LOW )
Neutrophil Abs 3.2
Lymphocyte Abs 2.0
Monocyte Abs 0.4
Eosinphils Abs 0.1
Basophil Abs 0.0

Thanks for reading this and please feel free to email me and post any helpful incentives for me in my battle against HIV. I am a confident, young,30 year old, beautiful women who is battling to stay healthy as I am today. On these lab results things could surely have changed in the numbers presented above from Nov. 99 til today. Awaiting results and will have them on the 16th of this month. I want to live and be strong. I have been inspired and gave new hope to have a long healthy life, and that steroids can bring me just that in this fight, and anemic as well. My red blood cell count was off then slightly, Im sure it is a little more off now,I belive that the RBC count will rise due to the new hemoglobin produced in my bone marrow, and the new muscle mass is a place a virus will have problems wanting to stay, (HIV). My goal is to stay healthy. Does anyone know anything about eosinophils and basophils, I think I only have 1 !!! What does this mean to any of you. Scientific data is welcomed I do understand the science part of disease. Thanks so much for your help!!!
MILLGIRL http://73171093.home.icq.com

Mill girl,
I just read your page, and I have to congratulate you on the positive outlook that you have. It takes real strength to be the way you are. Just out of curiousity, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, is your husband HIV pos too? Good luck with everything and if you need anything, you have family here at Elite to help!

------------------
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.."

Hey millgirl!
Aplaud your efforts! You go girl!!!
What is your T-cell count? Your bloodcell count would definately benefit from certain foods. Ask in a health-food store or get a book on foods that improve your life.

------------------
Arbeit macht Muskeln!

Millgirl...are you trying to put weight on...or are you a good weight now and you want to get stronger....I am not too familiar with you situation because I haven't been on the board too much lately. I have a cousin who is HIV positive and she struggles to keep weight on.....if you are trying to keep weight on, I was wondering why you chose Clenbuterol...the stuff is for cutting and it makes you feel like total shit.

Top Bottom