Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Military Drug Screening???

scout420

Ok my question here is does the military test for Anabolic Steroids? If you know for a fact I'd like to know because I have one comming up and I've passed them in the past. With that drink and I don't know if it was the drink that helped, that I just got lucky or if they don't even test.:mexican:

bump...

very interested i am goin to bootcamp next summer and was wondering the same thing

what branch are u joining man????
i am Marines all the way...

FACT. You will only be tested for AS if you are "suspected" of use. The SACO (substance abuse counseling officer) has to send the urine to a seperate testing center (if your in California it's the UCLA) The test is more expensive and therefor they do not test for AS regularly. Nine times out of ten the guys running on gear are your more intense and squared away devil dogs. So even if you are hitting it up, and your NCO's, Staff NCO's etc. "know" you are, they just look away. You're getting the job done. Sometimes you run in to a crusty fucker that just wants to prove a point because you're breaking the rules. Don't worry about boot camp in the least. I can only speak for the Marine Corps, I don't have a clue about the other branches. If you are still paranoid make sure you are using products that will be clear of your pee pee. Besides when you go to boot camp you WILL lose A LOT of fucking muscle. To be honest if I were you I wouldn't even do anything. I'd save it for when I finally get to my unit. Again USMC only.

i am In the Army specialize in Recon, and hopefully going to Airborne schools soon not posative I just got out and might reinlist as long as i get Germany.

Top Bottom