Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mild Dose of T3 While Bulking To Speed Up Protein Synthesis?

curling

I have read somewhere that if you take like 12.5 mcg a day of t3 it will increase digestion and convert food into muscle faster. Is this true. I have some t3 but I don't want to waste it or waste any muscle while I am bulking.

Thanks.

Any where in the area of 25mcg-50mcg, will help. Usually anything over will start to eat away at the muscle if protien intake is not high enough.

I don't know what the amount the thyroid will push out everyone is different. If it is more then your normal output then yes. If not then no. You need to get it checked to see what level your is at to see for sure.

A dosage = or + to 10-30mcg could shut down your thyroyd.

T3 boosts protein syntesys just if you have a deficit of the endogenous form.In the case you are fine w/your thyroyd,adding some T3 will break more protein down:so you can gain less muscle from your cycle.

There is a nice article written by a doc (don't remember the link) that talks about running 25mcg of T-3 a day to increase protien synthesis. Some studies even have it as high as 50mcg. Anything usually over will start to canabolize the muscle which will hinder gains. But none the less T-3 increase protien synthesis at any level.

Top Bottom