Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

might be feeling sensitive nipples

_01Jossimar

I just finished my third week of test - tren e- and dbol cycle along with hcg 500 ius twice a week today when I woke up I felt a small lump on my right nipple and it hurts a bit when I press it I have taking arimidex .25mg every other day so I don't understand why I'm getting this freaking early gyno symptoms , I thought of increasing arimidex , what do you guys think? is it a good idea and how much should I increase it for? thank you.

there is no black and white answer to dosage of AI. you need to go by blood work. i would run bloods immediately, if your estrogen is high either your adex is bunk or you aren't running enough!

don't let this get out of control !

check my signature how you can get bloods

First off - stop taking the HCG. That is doing more harm then good. HCG is a form of estrogen after all. Running HCG when you are estrogen sensitive is a terrible idea.

Both testosterone and dbol are very estrogenic compounds. Your arimidex dosage isn't near enough. I would do 0.5mg EOD or ED.

Start with 0.5mg EOD and see how your nipples feel. If they are still sensitive after a few days of increasing your dosage, start dosing 0.5mg ED.

Test, Tren, and DBol is an awesome stack.. both for big gains, but also for sore nipples.

I don't like arimidex that much, in that it can be hard to dial in the dosage you need. Too little can leave you with sensitive nips, but maybe just a tad higher dosage and you might crush your estrogen. Aromasin is a better option in my opinion.

What you do is simple..

It is still early so it should be pretty easy to get rid of. I'd simply just crush your estrogen and then adjust your AI to keep you in a normal range. Take 1mg adex daily until your joints start to hurt (if this takes longer than a week, your adex is most likely bunk). Then cut your dosage down to something more reasonable, like .5mg/eod, and let your body stabilize and find your needed dosage. Bloodwork helps with this a lot. The process should take 2-3 weeks.. and should clear things up since it's so early. When your cycle is over, I'd suggest running some nolva for a month or so.

Top Bottom