Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid-Cycle Joint Pain/Back pain seeking advice....

Christianlifter

Hey Bros,

Im doing 500mg SUS 400 mg EQ weekly and 100mg anadrol a day along with Liquidex every day.
My knees are pretty sore. Tonight while doing squats, I got lower back pain, nothing real serious but I know I'll be feeling it for a while.
Question is..I heard that the Liquidex could cause joint pain (knees?) and would anybody recommend doing anything differently?
I heard glutamine sulfate could help, I also have access to deca.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

God Bless

Okay, this is going to sound like it hurts and well I guess it does but it works for me, when my knees hurt.

Shot some deca (or since you have eq that should work too) in the tear drop muscle right about the knee. Be careful because there is alot of shit in that muscle.

It will be sore for a couple of hours but your knee will feel 100% better.

GLASSVOICE said:
Hey Nautica you must have BIG balls! That must hurt a lot!
Would it work on back muscles too?

GV

Back pain is totally different from sore knees. The back pain could be possibly be helped by muscle relaxers.

I get back pain when geared up (especially on A-50)because a get such a good pump in my lower back. Nothing I have tried will help this. At times it is so bad that I have to lay in the floor at the gym until the pain subsides.

And yes the shots hurt but if you are carefully it is worth it.

ChristianLifter said:
You think its ok to take muscle relaxers on this cycle?
What kind would you suggest?
Thanks alot guys!

Go to your doctor and tell him about your back pain. He will prescrib you something. Just make sure you only take them when needed.

Good Luck.

Lower back pain is not necessarily muscular. I get pain once in a while from exercises that compress the spine. This is a disc problem for me. I take 4 naproxen a day for 3-4 days with 2 ibuprofen, then switch to the normal dosage for 1 week. Pain always goes away for several months. Doctors only prescribe pain killers. They only cover the pain. When I stop taking them the pain always comes back. Naproxen works best for all my joint type pain.

lilguy

The

Backpain could be caused by the knees, favoring one leg over another or any changes in your stride or how your foot meets the floor.

Top Bottom