Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid Cycle I'm breaking out like crazy!!

FreakMonster

WTF? I'm only on 500mg of Test and I'm in week 6 breaking out like crazy! I've done more juice than this and didn't break out this bad. I guess the 3 grams of B5 I'm taking ain't doing shit.

Anyone have any other suggesting how to keep my acne at bay? It's really bad on my shoulders and chest.

are you using an AI?
drink more water
use an anti-bacterial soap, neutrogena body wash is good
watch saturated fats and total fats in diet, try to increase omega 3's
you can also use nizoral shampoo on your back and shoulders.

macrophage69alpha said:
are you using an AI?
drink more water
use an anti-bacterial soap, neutrogena body wash is good
watch saturated fats and total fats in diet, try to increase omega 3's
you can also use nizoral shampoo on your back and shoulders.
Yes I am using AIFM 6 squirts a day and my saturated fats are pretty low.

I am running aromasin for the first time with test, eq, tren and my back is clearer than when I am off cycle. I cant say it is the aromasin but it is the only thing I have changed???

Give Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) a shot as well. If your acne is from estrogen -- B5 works fantastic for me during "that time of the month" (yea, I know you can relate ... ok maybe not) -- but the only acne I get any more is estrogen-related (the whole childhood acne thing lasted until I was 37....)

But give it a shot - its very cheap & available at GNC or similar places. Load it for a few days (e.g. a couple grams) and if it works, you should see things clear up ASAP.

accutaine if you can obtain it. clindamycin phosphate topical lotion, you doctor will prescribe it. sleep on your back, try to not let your face come in contact with the pillow. wash sheets, blankets, pillow covers often. all of the above.

Test makes me break out pretty bad too - which is why i only run 250mg with my cycles now.

Are you splitting up the 500mg into two doses? (e.g. 250 on Monday and 250 on Thurs)?

Sassy69 said:
Give Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) a shot as well. If your acne is from estrogen -- B5 works fantastic for me during "that time of the month" (yea, I know you can relate ... ok maybe not) -- but the only acne I get any more is estrogen-related (the whole childhood acne thing lasted until I was 37....)

But give it a shot - its very cheap & available at GNC or similar places. Load it for a few days (e.g. a couple grams) and if it works, you should see things clear up ASAP.

"I guess the 3 grams of B5 I'm taking ain't doing shit."

He said that he is taking b5. I have always taken b5 and never noticed any difference

Top Bottom