x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Mid Cycle Catastrophe Ran Out of Gear- Stop Cycle or Restart Cycle After Gear Arrives

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Mid Cycle Catastrophe Ran Out of Gear- Stop Cycle or Restart Cycle After Gear Arrives within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Ok so I had a horrible thing happen to me, around week 6-7 the remaining vials of sustanon I had were accidentally smashed, leaving me with about 3ml of sustanon 250. This is the cycle I planned on running before I broke the vials... Week 1-8 Durabolin Npp 350mgs/wk Week 1-12 Sustanon 400mgs/wk Week 8-15 Anavar 40mgs/day Now this is completely impossible since my gear got smashed.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mid Cycle Catastrophe Ran Out of Gear- Stop Cycle or Restart Cycle After Gear Arrives

Ok so I had a horrible thing happen to me, around week 6-7 the remaining vials of sustanon I had were accidentally smashed, leaving me with about 3ml of sustanon 250.

This is the cycle I planned on running before I broke the vials...

Week 1-8 Durabolin Npp 350mgs/wk
    Week 1-12 Sustanon 400mgs/wk
    Week 8-15 Anavar 40mgs/day

Now this is completely impossible since my gear got smashed.

Im now finishing week 8 of my cycle and I am stopping the durabolin npp
    I cut down my dosage with the sustanon so that the little i had left could keep me running until my new gear arrived. Barely using a dose acceptable for hrt. It seems as though I will run out of even my low dose of sustanon before my new stuff arrives.

My cycle as of now (after the accident)

Week 1-8 Durabolin Npp 350mgs/wk
    Week 1-6 Sustanon 400mgs/wk
    Week 7+8 Sustanon 170mgs/wk will run out by week 9
    Week 8-? Anavar 40mgs/day
    Week 9-10 Expected Sustanon Delivery
    Week 10-14 Continue running sustanon? frontload the first week?

Unfortunately due to understocked supply my sustanon will not arrive until week 10.

Can I wait till week 10 and run the sustanon for 4 more weeks, so that my cycle will be 14 weeks long?

Is this too long, will it be harder to recover from 14weeks vs 12 weeks of sustanon?
    Should I just cut my loses start pct?

Re: Mid Cycle Catastrophe Ran Out of Gear- Stop Cycle or Restart Cycle After Gear Arr

first you need to tell a little about yourself before people will help u, age, training, weight height, etc.

Re: Mid Cycle Catastrophe Ran Out of Gear- Stop Cycle or Restart Cycle After Gear Arr

22 years old
    5'8''
    180lbs

Up 10lbs this cycle so far
    train 5 days on 2 days off 1 muscle group per week
    been training for 2 years

A little young and not enough natty training, honestly.

I guess since you've already started this we should figure something out for you though hmmm?

5 days a week training, 1 muscle per WEEK? Or did you mean per DAY?

-Legacy

Lurking Around

Ouch on losing the Sust. If it was me in the same situation I would probably just blow out the rest of the Sust without taking a sust hiatus...and continue the cycle out.

one muscle group a day sorry, i do agree that i coulve prolly gained alot naturally.

what do you think though, should I start up the cycle again once the gear arrives or just end it?

Yeah Id finish it out and save the NEW stuff for NEXT cycle or for a rainy day. Just gotta deal with it at this point.

-Legacy

Quote Quote posted by Donnie Darko View Post
    Ouch on losing the Sust. If it was me in the same situation I would probably just blow out the rest of the Sust without taking a sust hiatus...and continue the cycle out.
    do u mean continue the cycle once the gear arrives or finish up the little if any gear i have left and call it quits?

id just start pct and be done with it...when your stuff comes in wait a few weeks and restart the cycle...by the tume you get the sust and stary suign it again gonna take forever to start working...be happy with what you go and be more careful next time!

you can't count on gear ariving on time. id wrap it up and run pct.