Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Microdosing drugs

Rosshenman

[FONT=&quot]I know various steroids can be used for the purposes of a preworkout boost. I have experimented with esterless test/tren, dbol, halo, cheque drops etc myself. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However I have been reading on the Internet that some lifters like to microdose drugs like LSD, shrooms and dxm etc and apparently this is fantastic for increased strength, pain numbing, focus etc. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyone in here experimented with this and if so what results did you get especially in terms of strength. What dosage did you use?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm purely a strength athlete and I'm thinking if a good performance boost is possible and safe through microdosing these kind of drugs then this can be run year round on and off cycle. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please share thoughts, experiences and advice.[/FONT]

I know various steroids can be used for the purposes of a preworkout boost. I have experimented with esterless test/tren, dbol, halo, cheque drops etc myself.

However I have been reading on the Internet that some lifters like to microdose drugs like LSD, shrooms and dxm etc and apparently this is fantastic for increased strength, pain numbing, focus etc.

Anyone in here experimented with this and if so what results did you get especially in terms of strength. What dosage did you use?

I'm purely a strength athlete and I'm thinking if a good performance boost is possible and safe through microdosing these kind of drugs then this can be run year round on and off cycle.

Please share thoughts, experiences and advice.

Let's be honest - if you have to take magic mushrooms in order to get anywhere in a workout never mind a competition it's probably not the sport for you.

And I say that as someone who has used cheque drops a few times (only ever in competition).

I mean what next? Smoking crack on the platform to get a good lift? C'mon.

Nice, if I wanna know good stuff, I would ask to all people over 40 cm arm size. I like the perspective of mushroom workout. I only drink water. I am too fragile and good food give so much mental effect but new vision and open mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, if I wanna know good stuff, I would ask to all people over 40 cm arm size. I like the perspective of mushroom workout. I only drink water. I am too fragile and good food give so much mental effect but new vision and open mind.

Ross Rebagliati is a Canadian professional snowboarder and Olympic Gold Medal Winner with a positive marijuana test.

Do you wanna translate the previous post.

Now why the fuck would you think being high, even if mildly high, is a good idea for a workout? As in you said ''I like the perspective of mushroom workout''.

BTW: my arms are well over 40cm if that helps.

Like I said above if thinking we need narcotic and or hallucinogenic drugs, even low dose amounts, to have a focused workout is beyond moronic. I get the whole feeling like hammered shit in the run up to a strength competition but still. Just play golf FFS (and then it's beta-blockers).

The truth is SOME lifters will use recreational drugs. Same as how a handful watch Mexican Donkey Sex Shows. Doesn't mean we all need to do the same.

And the vision and open mind stuff (claims for LSD and 'shrooms')... save me. 99% of those that use don't see anything life changing. I had a lodger claim his trip on shrooms made him see 'how it was all connected and who was evil... the bad guys' blah blah. So this epic knowledge did not change his job of refuse collector. He still filled his room with garbage (when I threw him out there was beer tins (he drank 700 UK Pounds (about 900 bucks) of shop brought beer a month), chicken bones and hair relaxing gel everywhere). He still got high on weed and used coke. He had no access to his kid and so on. So much for being enlightened / connected / open minded.

Let's be honest - if you have to take magic mushrooms in order to get anywhere in a workout never mind a competition it's probably not the sport for you.

this is exactly what i was thinking

same thing where guys have to take 3 red bulls or DMAA to 'get through' a workout

working out is something a person should absolutely love to do. it is a privelage to do it. it shouldn't be something that we force oureslves to do.

this is exactly what i was thinking

same thing where guys have to take 3 red bulls or DMAA to 'get through' a workout

working out is something a person should absolutely love to do. it is a privelage to do it. it shouldn't be something that we force oureslves to do.
Exactly! You don’t need motivation to do something you love.

Top Bottom