Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Clarke Duncan

Michael Clarke Duncan....

• On the juice?

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • or just a freak of nature?

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
he works out at this gym in hunt. beach...he's solid as hell...not on gear...genetics!!!

Have you seen the Green Mile...

Now they can do some amazing things with camera work and clearly he's not as tall as he is portrayed in the Green Mile, but he wasn't wearing a "muscle suit" or some shit out of a "Nutty Professor" movie. He was definitely juiced for that movie. Granted he was quite fat, but he was REDICULOUSLY huge in that movie. He has never appeared to be that big in any other movie...not even close.

If ti is genetics, I wonder if they can do a surgery to replace my nuts with his LOL:p

Whiskey

I'd say some chem, but from some of the photos he showed on Oprah (ya I was watching that day), he did lots of manual labor before Bruce Willis found him for Armagettion (sp) movie. then he did Green Mile right after that. Guy did some type of city work digging holes.

But he looks like he could be a Sergio O clone giving the right lifting diet. Clearly better then Kovacs on any day of the week.

Top Bottom