Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Clarke Duncan

Michael Clarke Duncan....

• On the juice?

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • or just a freak of nature?

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
QUOTE]Originally posted by Hugh Gellatts
I've seen him on talk shows where he is actually alot slimmer, including his face. He actually said he is sometimes confused with Vin Diesel when people see him in LA. [/QUOTE]

i think he was joking when he said he gets confused with Vin Diesel...lol..i would find it pretty hard to confuse the two, considering vin diesel is half his size and not black..=)

No, he wasn't joking about the Vin Diesel thing (Vin is mixed). Of course some people think all people of color with shaved heads are the same person...such as my grandmother who asked me why Damon Wayans is playing basketball again.

"coffey, like the drink only spelled different".......fuck, it was such a good movie and serious too, but everytime he said that line I had the fits going on. Both me and my friend had to slump down in our chairs and cover up so we wouldn't distract or piss anyone off while we were literally convulsing.

TINY LISTER

Freak, for sure. Who do ya'll think is bigger--Tiny Lister or Duncan? Who's Taller? Lister was in that stupid Hulk Hogan movie a while back and in "Little Nicky" He looks like Duncan (both bald, big, black).

Hugh Gellatts said:
No, he wasn't joking about the Vin Diesel thing (Vin is mixed). Of course some people think all people of color with shaved heads are the same person...such as my grandmother who asked me why Damon Wayans is playing basketball again.

lol!!!...sounds like my grandfather....btw..i think vin diesel is (dominican, italian, irish, and something else..i read it somewhere)

Top Bottom