Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Clarke Duncan

Michael Clarke Duncan....

• On the juice?

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • or just a freak of nature?

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
There's scene in that movie (the green mile) where his fucking bicep looks about as big as my head (I'm 6'6" so my head ISN'T small)... anyway, the scene is where he's in the house taking back the wife of the head of the prison's cancer, and he drops to the floor after he does it... Jesus, that's one of the scenes that made me notice his size.... He was SWOLE, maybe fat too, but defenitely pumped for that movie...

YUM

Guys he is also in The Whole Nine Yards and has a skimpy t on and the guy is huge. HUGE!

sk* said:
he just looked fat to me
i didn't even think he worked out lol
he is not on juice, he is on pizza
I HAVE THE DVD OF "Plante of the Apes"
he is one of the gorrillas i watched them put the make up on him this guy could compete after a 10week diet.

sk* said:
he just looked fat to me
i didn't even think he worked out lol
he is not on juice, he is on pizza

what the hell you talking about, he may not be ripped ....but at 6'5 300 lbs he is a big motherfucker

Last edited:
The director of the Green Mile actually made him come in at that higher bodyfat percentage. Before shooting he thought that Michael looked to much like a bodybuilder for the character.

As for the whole 9 yards, it looks like his face has anadrol bloat...more so than in other films or appearances. I've seen him on talk shows where he is actually alot slimmer, including his face. He actually said he is sometimes confused with Vin Diesel when people see him in LA.

Top Bottom