Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MHN oral by GP

VitaminBee

Has anyone tried oral MHN? I heard it's solid for gains and only need to take about 20mg a day but I don't see many testimonials on it

MHN (Methylhydroxynandrolone) is an oral steroid derived from nandrolone. It is carbon 17 alpha alkylated which gives it a liver toxic nature. It is a non-aromatizable anabolic steroid with a similar profile to winstrol or anavar. Just much stronger. 10-20mg/day is a good dosage for males.

I haven't used it personally but it is very liver toxic. Make sure to use a good liver aid when running it. I really like the liver aid N2guard from n2bm.com.

I haven't used it but it sounds pretty strong. I would give it a try but listen to your body. Make sure to take N2Guard and let us know how it works out for you. I am interested in this one.

Funny as it may seem, I have only heard about MHN in theory, and have never seen anyone actually use it. Therefore, I can tell only from what I know theoretically about it - it is an extremely potent steroid, with the major side effect being very pronounced liver toxicity. It does not aromatize into estrogen, so this should not be a concern. However, androgenic side effects may occur, so you must be aware of that. Usually, 10 mgs per day should suffice to give most bodybuilders quite visible results. Make sure to be using a very good liver supporting supplement with it, such as N2Guard, as it has so many ingredients aimed at liver support, including TUDCA.

MHN is such an obscure steroid. Also, GP is the only lab that I know that makes it. So where exactly are they getting their raws from, and why are more labs not producing it? You'd think if there was a compound with potential like this, there'd be a lot more experiences and other labs would also be making it.

Maybe it is legit, but I'd stick with what is proven.

Top Bottom