Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MG vs MG, strongest steroid out there for mass/size

thebackyardcat

I know this has been discussed many times on different boards as well as this one, but there has been mixed answers, and this is strictly for my knowledge.

Which steroid out of them all, will pack on the most amount of mass/size on pretty much anybody.

Is it

Test Suspension
Anadrol
Dianabol
Testosterone Enanthate

Ahh- dianabol, I love the stuff. Great pumps, great strength, very few sides for me except water retention.

TREN. You won't get the water weight you'd get from your choices but you'll gain more quality muscle.

mg per mg I doubt anything is as strong as tren, halo is also pretty potent.

I'm sure there will be those who disagree but this is just from my experience.

corleone- thebackyardcat asked what drug packed on the most mass-- i highly doubt that halo should be even to be considered to do so. For strength yes, but for mass-- no.

As for Tren, yes you can get good quality gains from it, but nothing like good ol dbol however- 50mg of Tren is nothing compared to 50mg of dbol.

halo.........yeah that will put on about ZERO size. for pure mass and size it is suspension/dbol/anadrol, one of those 3 end of story. now how much you can keep from those 3 is a different story:D

Top Bottom