Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mexican clomid real or fake?

gator-d

I recently bought some Mexican Clomid, now I have heard that all clomid coming from Mexican pharmacies is not real. Has anyone else heard about this?

If it is true that Mexican clomid is not real, would large dosages of "tribulus" be a sufficient supplement to clomid?

nothing can really replace clomid, it's a must-have post cycle element... I dont know why ANYONE would sell fake clomid though... you could do a taste test... lol let the clomid sit on your toungue or chew it and see if your toungue goes a little numb and you get a real nasty taste in your mouth... That happened to me with my first clomid tab, just an idea... lol ... it sucks, but a good way to find out if it's real..

YUM

gator-d said:
I recently bought some Mexican Clomid, now I have heard that all clomid coming from Mexican pharmacies is not real. Has anyone else heard about this?

If it is true that Mexican clomid is not real, would large dosages of "tribulus" be a sufficient supplement to clomid?

What brand is it, there are 3 brands that I know of in Mexico that are legit.

the brand is "omnifin" It is 50mg per tab, 15 tabs per packet with foil backing, and the tabs are round and white.

They should be good if they look like the other pics on the net. omnifin is one of the more available brands down in mexico. If its real omnifin your good (I dont know of any fake omnifin but if you got it from a reputable pharm its good).

that sounds good. I have never heard of it being faked. I can tell you omnifin tablets are brittle if that helps.

Top Bottom