Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metrx pancake mix????????????????

jlony

Someone said they had this about 3 years ago and loved it. I have never seen or heard of it. If you know of it, or know where i can find it, help me out.

thanks

some nutrition/supplement stores have it, but not nescesarily met-rex. Ive seen other brands, inculding sugar free/carb free syrup...

God I used to love Met-Rx pancakes. They stopped making it a year or so ago. I haven't tried any of the other brands...

Gone

The Cafe MetRx line is no more, gone about a year or so. The guy at the health food store told me it was discontinued. Too bad, the Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal was the bomb.

I just throw in a scoop of protein with a 1/2 cup of aunt jemima whole wheat pancake mix and 1/2 cup of skim milk (plus water if theyre too thick). You have to cook them over med-low heat though or the outside will burn before the inside is cooked.

37 g protein
58 g carbs (12 g sugar, 6 g fiber)
1 g fat

use water instead of milk to get the sugar down to 6g

if you want some fat add an egg... about 7g protein, 6g fat and 1g carbs if i remember correctly.

remember that real syrup is almost pure sugar! Cary's sugar free syrup has 0 fat, 12 carbs, 0 sugar (11g of sugar alcohol) and 0 protein per 1/4 cup.

Sometimes i just spread some Smuckers sugar free preserves on them instead... 5g carbs, 0 sugar, 0 everything else per tablespoon.

Top Bottom