Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyltrienolone (Oral Tren) Only Cycle Log

Mach250

In my attempts to find a short oral cycle to gain some lean mass while dropping some bf I came accross Methyltrienolone (Oral Tren). I have had some experience with Tren in the past and loved its ability to put on quality mass and drop bf effectively on a reduced calorie diet. From my research of MT I was supprised at the lack of complete reviews and cycle logs, so I decided to start a log of my upcoming cycle. I am fully aware that MT is highly liver toxic but feel at a relative low does of 500 mcg /day the damaging effects can be controled with liver supplements. I am also aware that MT will reduce/shutdown the body's natural hormone production and would be benefitial to run Test alongside. PLEASE NO COMMENTS REGARDING USING TEST ALONG WITH MT OR ON THE TOXICITY OF MT. This log is simply to record my results from the MT only cycle and compare to the other compounds I have experience with especially injectable Trenbolone.

As I know I will receive several questions regarding my background, here is a summary.

Cycle History - 5 relatively short 8-9 week cycles including injectables and orals (one a year during college, currently 30 yo).

1) Sust @ 250 mg / 5 days, Deca @ 250 mg / 5 days, D-bol @ 25mg / day (kickstart), normal PCT including Clomid and Nolva.
- Gains ~25lbs, kept ~15 lbs
2) Test E @ 250 mg / 5 days, Tren Fort (long ester Tren) @ 200 mg / 5 days, Winstrol @ 50 mg / day (finish), normal PCT including Clomid and Nolva.
- Gains ~15lbs, kept ~8 lbs
3) Test P @ 100 mg EOD, Tren A @ 100 mg EOD, T-Bol @ 50 mg / day (first 3 weeks), normal PCT including Clomid and Nolva.
- Gains ~12lbs (lean 9% bf), kept ~8lbs
4) BB contest prep cycle - Test P @ 100 mg EOD, Tren A @ 100mg EOD, Winstrol (oral) @ 50 mg / day (last 4 weeks), Masteron @ 100mg EOD (last 3 weeks), Letrozole @ 2.5 mg ED (last 2 weeks), Clenbuterol on and off throught cycle. normal PCT including Clomid and Nolva.
- Gains ~12 lbs (lean 8% bf) (may post some pictures if i can edit my face out)
5) Recent oral cycle. Turanabol @ 100mg / day, Winstrol (oral) @ 100 mg /day. (4 weeks long).
- Gains ~ 6 lbs (12 % bf). Small but probably not needed PCT of Clomid for 3 weeks.

Current stats; 5"6, 165 lbs, ~ 13% bf. Lifting consistently for the last 6 years with different focuses (ie strength training, bodybuilding, and endurance traning).

I chose MT for several reasons. I did not want to deal with an injection schedule and can obtain quality results in short time period. Similar/ possibly stronger results than inj Tren. Does not convert. Extremely cheap (I got 200 tabs @ 250 mcgs for $20) and finnaly bc it's that mythical strong compound that has lots of bro-science but little real time recorded results! :qt:

Planned cycle starting next week -

Methyltrienolone (Oral Tren) @ 500 mcg / day. Weeks 1-4
Clenbuterol up to 100 mcg / day. Weeks, 1-2, 4-5.
Clomid @ 100 mg /day. Weeks 5-7

I have some small existing gyno from my previous cycles so I will have Letro on hand if needed to eliminate any estrogen (I know MT does not convert) in case of raised Prolactin levels.

Again pelase no comments regarding using Test along with MT or on the toxicity of MT. This log is simply to record my results from the MT cycle and compare to the other compounds I have experience with especially injectable Trenbolone. Looking forward to hopefully sharing a possitve cycle with everyone!

Day 1 (5th ): My rat was getting anxious so he started early!

Age - 30 yo
Height - 5"5
Weight - 164lbs
Dose - 375 mcgs MT @ 3:00 pm
Cardio – 8:00 am
Weight Training – Legs @ 7:00 pm
Support Supplements – Liv 52, B6, Opti Men, and Taurine

Cardiovascular – No change
Cognitive Function – No change
Pump – No change
Vascularity - No change
Strength – Slight increase (most likely placebo effect)
Endurance – No change
Energy – Noticed increase in energy and alertness ~ 1 hour post ingestion.
Intensity (during training) – No change
Urine – No change
Body Temp/sweating – Slight increase in sweating.
Heart Rate – Felt slightly elevated at rest.
Night sweats – None
Sleep – No change
Additional Side effects – None

Decided to leave clen out for first week to see how I react to the MT. Bumping MT dose up to 500mcgs on day 2.

Day 3 (7th ):

Height - 5"5
Weight – 165 lbs
Dose - 250 mcgs MT @ 9:00 am, 250mcgs MT @ 4:00 pm
Cardio – None
Weight Training – Back/Bi’s @ 7:00 pm

Pump – Increased pump.
Vascularity – No change.
Strength – Slight increase
Endurance – No change
Energy – Continue to feel boost in energy and alertness post ingestion.
Intensity (during training) – Increased
Urine – No change
Body Temp/sweating – elevated body temp and sweating
Heart Rate – Still slightly elevated at rest
Night sweats - None
Sleep – No change
Libido - Slightly decreased
Additional Side effects – Some noticeable aggression/irritability, though easily controllable

Day 4 (8th): 125 mcgs @ 9:00 am, 125 mcgs @ 4:00 pm.
Training Rest Day

25homes - Its personal preference. Seen several studies that show results can be had with both and that Albuterol usually has fewer sides but I feel Clen is supierior in its ability to be anti-catabolic and increase metabolism.

Quote from a reputable book regarding PEDs.
"Clenbuterol, on the other hand, is far better than Albuterol when it comes to gaining body strength and muscle power. Moreover, this weight and fat loss drug is more potent than Albuterol when it comes to fat burning properties. In addition to that, Clen is cheaper and easily available and can be taken once or twice a day unlike Albuterol that needs to be taken thrice a day. In other words, Albuterol is the weaker version of Clenbuterol but with fewer side effects. Use of this weight and loss drug is associated with anti-catabolic properties that are not seen with Albuterol and Clen is commonly used with T3 Cytomel (12.5-25.0 mcg per day). "

bobmarshal - I am not currently having any liver enzyme levels checked. I have obtained the necessary forms to do so through my physician if I feel needed at any point. I know there is potential for stress on the liver but feel with responsible dosaging, adequate liver support supplements, increased water intake and continual monitoring the body for early signs of damage that I can continue safely. I have cycled much larger amounts of orals that I believe were much more taxing on my liver with these protocals with success (100mg T-bol & 100mg Winstrol ED for 5-6 weeks).

gymrat827 - Thanks for the warning, I am definatly taking this seriously. Day 6 and going strong. . . . .

Day 4 (8th): 125 mcgs @ 9:00 am, 125 mcgs @ 4:00 pm. Training Rest Day
Day 5 (9th ):

Weight – 163lbs
Dose - 250 mcgs MT @ 9:00 am, 375 mcgs MT @ 4:00 pm
Cardio – HIIT @ 6:30 am
Weight Training – Chest/Abs @ 7:00 pm

Pump – Increased muscle fullness during training.
Vascularity – No Change
Strength – Slight increase
Endurance – Increase in muscle endurance during weight training.
Energy – Increased alertness and feel energized post ingestion.
Intensity (during training) – Increased
Urine – Clear
Body Temp/sweating – elevated body temp and sweating
Night sweats – None
Sleep – Good sleep
Additional Side effects – Some noticeable aggression/irritability, though easily controllable.

Notes – capping dosage at 750 mcgs/day.

Day 6 (10th ):

Height - 5"5
Weight – 164 lbs
Dose - 375 mcgs MT @ 9:00 am, 375 mcgs MT @ 4:00 pm
Cardio – None

Pump – Increased pump. Dramatic increase in blood flow to targeted muscles.
Vascularity – No Change
Strength – Increased
Endurance – Increased.
Energy – Increased.
Intensity (during training) – Considerably increase
Urine – Normal
Body Temp/sweating – elevated body temp and sweating.
Night sweats – None
Sleep – Very good sleep still. May be due to more energy expended during training from increased intensity.
Recovery – Noticed soreness has been greatly reduced. Feel I can recover from punishing training session in a day or less.
Limbido – Slightly decreased.

Additional Side effects – Increased aggression and irritability but easily controllable. Some very minor acne – face/sholders. Noticed overall feeling of tightness across major muscle groups. Also starting to noticed a reduction in subcutaneous fluid.

Day 6 (10th ):

Height - 5"5
Weight – 164 lbs
Dose - 375 mcgs MT @ 9:00 am, 375 mcgs MT @ 4:00 pm
Cardio – None

Pump – Increased pump. Dramatic increase in blood flow to targeted muscles.
Vascularity – No Change
Strength – Increased
Endurance – Increased.
Energy – Increased.
Intensity (during training) – Considerably increase
Urine – Normal
Body Temp/sweating – elevated body temp and sweating.
Night sweats – None
Sleep – Very good sleep still. May be due to more energy expended during training from increased intensity.
Recovery – Noticed soreness has been greatly reduced. Feel I can recover from punishing training session in a day or less.
Limbido – Slightly decreased.

Additional Side effects – Increased aggression and irritability but easily controllable. Some very minor acne – face/sholders. Noticed overall feeling of tightness across major muscle groups. Also starting to noticed a reduction in subcutaneous fluid.

i had the same thing. dries u out good.

how many mcg do you plan to goto??

Top Bottom