Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

methyltest?? how can you tell??

Test at a lab is the only way.
In my body real d-bol makes me sick and gives me headache at the dosage of 20mg+.I've tryed 3 brands and w/all it's the same(Naposim,Metanabol,Akrihin).

Methiyltest insted gives me a lot of acne and oily skin in 3days of use and big sexual stimulation.But I can't get over methyl so i stopped at day 4!

I used some russian's last year that I strongly believe were methyltest....
I got very oily skin and broke out. I got crazy pumps as well, but after day 4 I got very sick and was dizzy all of the time. I had nausea for another week b4 I could take it no longer and I had to stop taking them. Within 1-2 days I was feeling better again.

vdevil said:
I used some russian's last year that I strongly believe were methyltest....
I got very oily skin and broke out. I got crazy pumps as well, but after day 4 I got very sick and was dizzy all of the time. I had nausea for another week b4 I could take it no longer and I had to stop taking them. Within 1-2 days I was feeling better again.

Thats a sure sign of methyltest. the bad thing is you think there 5mg dbol and there really 10mg mt so your takin any where from 50 to 80mg a day of mt until you puke.

Top Bottom