Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyl 1-Testosterone Smashes Dianabol

Deltoid_87

Mg for mg Dbol is the most potent steroid known to man? I don't think so.

20 mg of M1-T kills 30mg dbol. Enough said. I'll be using M1T again next mass cycle as a 5week kickstart over dbol, or I may try Beastrol! Not impressed with dbol 2nd time using it now, lower back pumps are a pain and i'm really not feeling much strength from it either.

M1t is the king of kings of orals, its the closest to abombs.

i love me some Beastderol..i didnt like my dbol as well as Beast either...havent tried the aforementioned product

20 mg of M1-T kills 30mg dbol. Enough said. I'll be using M1T again next mass cycle as a 5week kickstart over dbol, or I may try Beastrol! Not impressed with dbol 2nd time using it now, lower back pumps are a pain and i'm really not feeling much strength from it either.

I can think of several compounds way more potent than dbol mg for mg.

M3enolone for example (methyl tren) .

The srength gains from M1Test are crazy it's the most powerful i'v used without question not tried abombs though or that other compound methyl tren? sounds nasty!

I've used M1T before, and it made me feel like a zombie. I don't believe in using orals to kick start anyways, so I'll leave that toxic shit to all you folks :)

I prefer lean, gradual gains...that stick.

However, I did enjoy using dbol as a pre-workout supp only...I used to take 25mg precisely 3 hours before my workout ONLY on workout days and loved it. No sides except for crazy pumps and anabolism.

I'd rather use something like Beast because i know that even though it's strong, I can still finish my cycle and recover so long as I don't abuse it. I've read logs where even very experienced users couldn't finish their oral Tren cycles. That's probably the harshest, most potent oral of all, but it's probably not worth the sides. I've also read that Methyl 1-Testosterone will shut you down very quickly.
[After 1 or 2 days]

M1-T is very toxic. but so powerful u don't need the 40's a 50mgs per day.

Swole, how u mean like a Zombie? lol

M1T is one strong oral AAS. The big difference between it and DBOL is the side effects./
Many who take even lower dosages of M1T complain of lethargy and with DBOL its usually
the opposite,,a feeling of well being.

Top Bottom