Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyl 1-Testosterone Smashes Dianabol

M1-T is very toxic. but so powerful u don't need the 40's a 50mgs per day.

Swole, how u mean like a Zombie? lol

zombie = so lethargic I couldn't function (that's from ur liver being waaaay too stressed on it)

the normal protocol when m1t first came out was 2 weeks on/off/on because it was so harsh

yeah your talking worst back pumps alive and just all around lethargy. take some SD sides and mulitply by 10 and you got M1T

i havent tried it yet but may run a 10-15mg cycle. i doubt i will prefer it over dbol though. dbol is better than god like.

I have always been interested in trying M1T, but heard it was pretty nasty. I played with Halo a couple of times and that was pretty wicked stuff. Not sure if I would want to run that ever again.

I've used M1T before, and it made me feel like a zombie. I don't believe in using orals to kick start anyways, so I'll leave that toxic shit to all you folks :)

I prefer lean, gradual gains...that stick.

However, I did enjoy using dbol as a pre-workout supp only...I used to take 25mg precisely 3 hours before my workout ONLY on workout days and loved it. No sides except for crazy pumps and anabolism.

Were you using any AAS other than Dbol as a supplement? How did you find the results from doing this?

i havent tried it yet but may run a 10-15mg cycle. i doubt i will prefer it over dbol though. dbol is better than god like.

I would not ever give this stuff to anyone I cared about.
Crap

I remember running m1-t when it first came out. I ran it for 3 days and stopped.

As others have said I felt like a zombie with extreme lethargy.

The best oral supplement I have used besides good ol dbol was 1-ad. That was the first compound I ran for like 5 weeks and I loved it. Now that I think about it I should run EQ lol.

M1-t is legitimately harsh.

I'd like to see how m1-t compares to dbol over the course of 4-6 weeks. I'd be legitimately scared to run m1-t that long.

Dbol makes me huge and gives solid strength gains. After 3 or so weeks it's like BAM! where da fug did this size come from?!

M1-t may be better at boosting strength gains, but I doubt it's superior to dbol in boosting efficiency at protein utilization or it's other non ar effects.

People often confuse strength with toxicity.

M1T is a pretty shitty oral steroid in a cost/benefit basis scenario. It is very liver toxic. And it isn't all that anabolic.

Dbol is just the opposite. Great anti-catabolic oral AAS. Also increases dopamine levels (That's why you feel so good on it). And in moderate
doses it's liver toxicity can easily be controlled.

People often confuse strength with toxicity.

M1T is a pretty shitty oral steroid in a cost/benefit basis scenario. It is very liver toxic. And it isn't all that anabolic.

Dbol is just the opposite. Great anti-catabolic oral AAS. Also increases dopamine levels (That's why you feel so good on it). And in moderate
doses it's liver toxicity can easily be controlled.

I'm not doubting you on the dopamine levels, as I feel fucking fantastic on Dbol- But can you cite anything proving it? I'd like to see it. : ]

Top Bottom