Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methods to keeping all gains?

moneymaker12

I wanted to know if there are any tips or recommendations you guys have for keeping gains from cycle and doing whats needed to keep them.

I wanted to know if there are any tips or recommendations you guys have for keeping gains from cycle and doing whats needed to keep them.

The main issue is people eating, training etc for how they were before the cycle gains. You eat for what you've become - not what you were. Ditto lifting a little more. For the new you - not the old weaker you.

it starts with running a proper pct... thats the downfall for most where they dont cover EVERYTHING that needs to be covered in pct... there is more than just jumpstarting your natural testosterone production and while thats the most important, it certainly does not cover all the areas necessary to get to a full recovery and help sustain your gains to the highest extent... then it comes down to your CONSISTENCY and DISCIPLINE with your diet and training

Hi dylan, being in greece i cant get sarms or organ pct this time that my pct starts in 10 days,, i have nolva aromasin and clomid , what can i add now so i get n feel good at pct and retain gains??Circle is test deca 300mg, caber aromasin proviron all the way!

Top Bottom