Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metformin during lean bulk

robbysixx

Anyone use metformin on a lean bulk alongside hormones to avoid fat gain ??

I'm a bottomless pit and can eat all day , thinking metformin may help with shuttling of nutrients and possibly lower my appetite a bit

Anyone rate this ? And what dosage

I see John meadows uses it year round and that guy is a genius and always looks paper thin skinned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've used it and it did nothing for me man

the negatives of using metformin are there, i know it drops IGF-1 too.. john meadows does it but he is probably a juicehead and is running grams of gear too.

a normal joe metformin will not be beneficial IMO, think about it.. diabetics use metformin daily for life.. are they ripped and muscular like john meadows?

you are better off using n2slin pre meals, that is what i do

Anyone use metformin on a lean bulk alongside hormones to avoid fat gain ??

I'm a bottomless pit and can eat all day , thinking metformin may help with shuttling of nutrients and possibly lower my appetite a bit

Anyone rate this ? And what dosage

I see John meadows uses it year round and that guy is a genius and always looks paper thin skinned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try this instead: N2Slin – https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...2Slin-p50.html

I would much rather use a natural product that can help with nutrient partitioning and becoming more insulin sensitive.

Google 'metformin side effects' and the first thing that'll come up is that it gives people the shits bad.

The guys using metformin are the same guys blasting insulin pre-workout and drinking high carb intra-workout drinks. Unless you are using insulin, metformin simply is not needed.

A natural nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com would be a better option IMO

Top Bottom