Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metabolize protein on cycle

daisy11

At what rate and how much can an athlete in training on cycle metabolize protein?

I've seen varying rates. A common one seems to be 20g/3 hours, but I haven't seen any research on trained athletes and their consumption of protein. Only average folks pulling eight hour days in office chairs.

At what rate and how much can an athlete in training on cycle metabolize protein?

I've seen varying rates. A common one seems to be 20g/3 hours, but I haven't seen any research on trained athletes and their consumption of protein. Only average folks pulling eight hour days in office chairs.

The study I saw was on university students.

I don't know. Probably a highly individual thing + all the other factors on top of that (drug stack, sport, training intensity/volume/duration etc).

this isn't something to worry about

if you live in a developed country and specifically north america, you already get PLENTY of protein as it is.. want to know what we don't get enough of that you need to be worried about? that is omega 3 fats. in fact the ratio of 3's to 6's for the normal american is like 1 to 20.

these scam fast food places like chikfilA that advertise as healthy drench their food in fucking peanut oil or sunflower oils. these are 6 fats which are awful for you.

stick to the healthy fats.. coconut oil, avocado, fatty WHOLE fish including skin, etc.

you will continue to see varying rates because each individual will have a different response.. .there is no cut and dry answer to this

Top Bottom