Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metabolism effects on peak levels

chucklettner

[FONT=&quot]How does metabolism effect the amount of time it takes to reach peak levels?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For example I am 3 weeks into Test Prop and tren Ace and am just starting to see the effects (good and bad) from the Tren. I have a VERY slow metabolism and I was wondering if that may be why it takes a little more time to notice it in my body. I see people saying they notice it days 3-4 etc... Not the case for me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

no clue why you are conflating metabolism with how long steroids take to work. makes no sense

also what gives you the assumption you have a slow metabolism? metabolism is a very misunderstood term i see posted a lot on forums. every overweight person thinks they have slow metabolism and every skinny carrot thinks the opposite when most of the time it is completely opposite

Some people respond quicker than others, but 3 weeks for tren ace seems far too long.

How does metabolism effect the amount of time it takes to reach peak levels?

For example I am 3 weeks into Test Prop and tren Ace and am just starting to see the effects (good and bad) from the Tren. I have a VERY slow metabolism and I was wondering if that may be why it takes a little more time to notice it in my body. I see people saying they notice it days 3-4 etc... Not the case for me.

Thanks

See the other thread you posted

Top Bottom