Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

metabolism on cycle

kingsdead

[FONT=&quot]When using such a compound as Deka for bulking do they cause your metabolism to kick into hogh gear? I know that cutting gear will do that but will bulking gear also raise the rate of your matabolism? Is it possible to do a bulking cycle and lose body fat at the same time? If so how can one go abouts doing this?[/FONT]

When using such a compound as Deka for bulking do they cause your metabolism to kick into hogh gear? I know that cutting gear will do that but will bulking gear also raise the rate of your matabolism? Is it possible to do a bulking cycle and lose body fat at the same time? If so how can one go abouts doing this?

You had one job...

metabolism goes up when you eat more believe it or not so you are halfway there in your logic. however your body also will store more fat when you over eat.

so the metabolism thing is out of hand in the fitness industry. you can be super skinny and have slow metabolism or be super fat and have high metabolism. our body is like a furnace and adjusts

Not really going to be much of a bulk if you're trying to cut.

[FONT=&quot]When using such a compound as Deka for bulking do they cause your metabolism to kick into hogh gear? I know that cutting gear will do that but will bulking gear also raise the rate of your matabolism? Is it possible to do a bulking cycle and lose body fat at the same time? If so how can one go abouts doing this?[/FONT]
You're asking about magic. No magic doesn't happen. If you bulk in a caloric surplus you dont lose fat. Not how it works.

Top Bottom