Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mental reaction to steroids

Adadskado

When taking steroids, how do they affect your mood? Do you get more mentally active, or you get slower? Are you irritable, or on the contrary in good states of mood? What do you experience in this meaning?

There is no single answer to this question, since everyone is different, and different compounds will lead to different reactions. In most of the cases testosterone will regulate your mood in a good way. However, things like trenbolone can get someone more aggressive, especially if that person already has an aggressive mindset. So it is quite different for everyone. In addition to that, some people will get lethargic. In any case, the changes are not drastic, and they are temporary, so there is no need to be concerned about that.

As the guys say it varies. For some, those who have naturally low levels, are old or were ill having a test boost can indeed make them feel good. Not in a direct action on their actual mood (which would be, if at all, low level) but more from an increase in what it means to be male. So strength, muscle, aggression and so on

Steroids have two properties:
1. Anabolic - to promote muscle growth
2. Androgenic - to increase virilization

It's the androgenic properties of steroids that cause increases in aggression, strength etc.

Yes - steroids effect your mood. ALL hormones effect your mood. Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone. Testosterone will increase everything manly. You will be more aggressive and have a shorter temper on steroids.

Do you always get more aggressive with steroids, or this is episodical? What steroids are worst in this regard?

As a general rule, if you are overall aggressive, you will tend to get even more so on cycle. If you are not, that is less probable. Also, you can avoid using such compounds as trenbolone and winstrol - those highly androgenic compounds are known to cause more aggression.

It is very individual. I don't really notice much change for me other than aggression while training when on stronger androgens like tren. Other than that I am pretty much just the same dude.

It is very individual. I don't really notice much change for me other than aggression while training when on stronger androgens like tren. Other than that I am pretty much just the same dude.

I'm pretty much the same. In fact I don't think I've ever 'lost it' on gear. Maybe cos I'm that little bit aware of being 'on'.

Top Bottom