Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mental effects of a cycle? During cycle and during pct...

thebleh

Hello,

I was wondering about if there was any changes mentally caused by your "average cycle". Like with all the different hormones going through you, do you feel any different, on average? I'm going to be doing a first cycle soon, and I'm not worried about roid rage or anything like that, but I'm just curious to how one might feel differently.

Any insight is appreciated.

ive heard of studies that say abnormally high testosterone (from AAS) causes bain cells to die off, which is the reason for "roid rage"

tempest2003 said:
ive heard of studies that say abnormally high testosterone (from AAS) causes bain cells to die off, which is the reason for "roid rage"

she claimed testosterone inceases rate of programmed cell death, and then said something like "the next time you see one of those big egoed steroid heads just know it's not their fault"

anyway she was a moron and i wouldn't take her conclusions seriously

All these stories you here of, stupid shows like, the man with expoding arms, some fag doing gear and wanting to kill himself the day after he injects, your local stupid jock who eats 300 mg dbol a day, these guys are fucked up b4 doing gear. Gears has nothing to do with it, its you ya are. Sure it might bump up the test a bit and ye'll get a bit gitty....but if your a chiiled out hippie who smokes joints for a living, eats pussy and hits the gym, that is what you will do. dont beleive the hype. You are who u are...

Top Bottom