Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Memory/concentration, mental alertness Enhancement stack?

dr0832

Its back to college time unfortunately and rather then take adderall all the time to concentrate I would like to put together a stack of natural supps that may help me out. I realize it won't give the exact same effects of an amphetamine but thats ok because I don't really like the jittery effects of adderall anyway. Anyone know of any good supps? I know theres neurogenex and similar generic versions, but that shit is way too expensive for my budget. I rather by the powders in bulk, spend a bit more up front and then have a good supply.

Vinpocetine
DMAE
acetyl-l-carnitine
Acetyl-l-tyrosine
Piracetam
and...

dr0832 said:
Its back to college time unfortunately and rather then take adderall all the time to concentrate I would like to put together a stack of natural supps that may help me out. I realize it won't give the exact same effects of an amphetamine but thats ok because I don't really like the jittery effects of adderall anyway. Anyone know of any good supps? I know theres neurogenex and similar generic versions, but that shit is way too expensive for my budget. I rather by the powders in bulk, spend a bit more up front and then have a good supply.

Vinpocetine
DMAE
acetyl-l-carnitine
Acetyl-l-tyrosine
Piracetam
and...
I like riddalin

yeah but I can get random testing so I can't take amphetamines. Plus riddalin is shit compared to adderall.

I have never tried Acetyl-l-tyrosine, but the rest of that stack is pretty much all you'll need. However, you may want to add Adrafinil (Olmifon) for those late night test crams! Good luck!

I add ginsing and green tea to my program when I'm at university. I notice that my memory increases and I get more energy without the burn out feeling you get when you drink coffee. It's cheap and give me a little extra motivation to go workout as well.

I'm in the same situation as you, I'm a student and I have exams :chomp:.

I'm stacking piracetam with hydergine, 3600mg piracetam and 8mg Hydergine every day. In my country this stuff is available without a prescription (like anything else). I could also take other stuff like aniracetam, galantamine, or nimodipine, but the first two are too expensive for my budget, while nimodipine is cheap, but I don't have enough information about it (safety, effectiveness etc). So I just stick to the basics.

Results : I have noticed that I can concentrate on what I'm studying more easily and for a longer time. My brain doesn't get tired very much even after 6 hours of study. Impoved memory and alertness. Not an extraordinary difference, but certainly there's a difference. I guess these effects will increase as days go by, since it takes some time for nootropics to really kick in (I'm only in the second week of taking this stuff).

Top Bottom