Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meldonium

spursmad

Hi guys I'm taking your advice and I'm starting a gw cycle but I was wondering if adding some Meldonium to it would be a good idea thanks

Meldonium is used to treat ischaemia: a lack of blood flow to parts of the body, particularly in cases of angina or heart failure. The only reason it was used by professional athletes is because it wasn't on the WADA anti-doping list until recently. Cardarine GW is a WAY superior endurance aid. The athletes would of used cardarine over meldonium in a heart beat if it wasn't a banned substance. If you are using cardarine, there is no need to use meldonium as well.

I use meldonium myself, and it is a good compound if you expect from it the right thing. It will not increase your endurance, but it is very good for the recovery of your cardiovascular system after training hard. Besides, it barely has any side effects at all, and it is rather cheap, so by me it is definitely worth to add it to your supplement stack. Just one use it in excess - 250-500 mgs per day should be plenty.

I would just stick to GW and like Steve said add SR-9009 if you want to take it to the next level. They stack great together.

Top Bottom