Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melantonan2...first shot last night..

wootoom

I posted this on the Peptides forum but no one goes there..what were you're experiences? I got sick and yawned constantly as well as i had to stretch all the time! It is very weird!!

I've read that even though MelanotanII is not supposed to make you dark, it WILL have that side effect.
Have you used it before? Have you noticed any darkening of your skin?

I've read that even though MelanotanII is not supposed to make you dark, it WILL have that side effect.

Thats the main thing with Melantonan..Darker skin which is why im using it...Its my first day

Melanotnatontan2, like woot says, yes it is intended to dark your skin. You are confused with Bremelanide, the chemical in it that makes you horny.

I wonder why everybody always use it at night? is there a specific reason for that?

did you feel horny woot?

Melanotnatontan2, like woot says, yes it is intended to dark your skin. You are confused with Bremelanide, the chemical in it that makes you horny.

I wonder why everybody always use it at night? is there a specific reason for that?

did you feel horny woot?

Dj ufo def use it at night...It makes you feel like shit...This was my first shot last night and i was really sick..crazy dreams also..people use it at night so they dont feel shitty during the day....Yes, i am hornier and hardons of doom! LOL

nice!! kill that bitch. or get a fleshlight. Or put some roasted beef in a flashlight. same shit.

What dose are you using? I've been on about 9 months and no longer get sick. But I don't go above .5 mg per day.

2evil said:
What dose are you using? I've been on about 9 months and no longer get sick. But I don't go above .5 mg per day.
Well I'm at the loading stage and I'm doing 1mg

Top Bottom