Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melanotan2 and hair loss

SassaFasa

how come nobody ever talks about melanotan2 especially with beach season coming soon? i want to use melanotan2 but i'm reading conflicting information on how it screws with your hair. i have read it can darken your grey hairs and i have heard horror stories that it can cause your hair to fall out. what is your own experiences?

how come nobody ever talks about melanotan2 especially with beach season coming soon? i want to use melanotan2 but i'm reading conflicting information on how it screws with your hair. i have read it can darken your grey hairs and i have heard horror stories that it can cause your hair to fall out. what is your own experiences?

They not have lockdown where you are?

Pigmentation of the hair can change, but I don't believe there is a hair loss risk.

Lots of people talk about this compound. I don't use it because of the nausea side effect. I prefer to just get outside when we eventually get warmer here up north.

Top Bottom